Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship
In an effort to bring together a diverse group of people and perspectives at the 2020 conference, In/Visible Talks will select 5 creative professionals from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology and design community to join us for the conference.
What is the Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship?
Creatives who are awarded the scholarship will be invited to attend the In/Visible Talks conference on January 16, 2020 (worth $450 per ticket).
- You must be able to articulate why you are a good fit to receive this scholarship and how your background has given you a unique perspective on how you approach your work.
- You cannot be a full time employee at Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google or Twitter.
- You must be a creative professional in a related role, whose employer doesn’t cover this conference cost.
- You must be able to attend the In/Visible Talks conference all day on Thursday, January 16th, 2020.
- Please note that travel expenses are not included in this scholarship.
- Submissions are now closed.
The In/Visible Talks Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship is generously supported by