- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with Kristen House: Content Strategy Manager at Google
Before diving into tech—she currently manages the content team on Google’s Ads products—Kristen House taught college students to write and to read literature closely. She is the founder of A Novel Idea, a nonprofit organization that teaches young people ages 12 to 18 to write novels during their summer breaks, and she loves the written and spoken word. “I believe communication is the answer to most of life’s questions,” she says. Oh, and she reportedly bakes a mean apple pie.
We look forward to getting better acquainted with her at In/Visible Talks 2020, where she’ll join Joscelin Cooper on the main stage to discuss “Content Strategy: A Transformational Lens”. Together they’ll look at how content strategy is applied to product design and organizational communications, with a foray into how the right words and messages can transform critical moments of one’s personal life.
Till then, here are some of the things that inspire Kristen.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“Daily commitment. Like a marriage.”
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
“Oh, I’ve always known. My childhood bedroom walls were filled with words I’d scrawled in the night when I woke from dreams. I painted and drew and sang and wrote all the things that I loved and feared. Every day, I practice rolling a single moment around in my mind until it’s smooth like a stone. And then I write it down.”
How or where do you find inspiration?
“In the quiet. In moments of grief and change. By finding the sore spot and pressing into it until I can find why it hurts. In the celebration of the small and wondrous moments that make this one single life worth living and sharing.”
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
“Finding time to create things while I was starting my young family. I have four small children (ages 4 to 12), and their big lives demand a lot of my mental space.”
Who is one of your heroes and why?
“Ruth Bader Ginsburg, because she exercises more than I do. 😉 ”
Bonus Round: What are you reading now?
“I Miss You When I Blink, a collection of essays by Mary Laura Philpott.”