- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with Karen Wickre: Communications Pro
Karen Wickre has worked as a communications pro in technology businesses for 30 years, including long stints at Google and at Twitter and as a Reality Checker at KVOX Media. A veteran editor, curator, content strategist, and connector of people and ideas, she has served as a resource for tech industry insiders seeking career advice.
But you won’t find her working the room at late-night mixers and big name conferences. Instead, she works her magic by making connections via her laptop.
Karen shares some of the secrets to her success in her new book, Taking the Work Out of Networking: An Introvert’s Guide to Making Connections That Count. You’ll hear more about how she has mastered the art of networking as an introvert when author Julie Kim interviews her at the upcoming 2019 In/Visible Talks conference.
We asked Karen to tell us a bit about her creative life. Here are her answers.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“Increasingly comfortable, though intermittent.”
How or where to you find inspiration?
“Visiting museums and on urban walks.”
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
“Writing the book I just completed.”
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
“I started writing poetry, and letters to the editor, at eight. Before that I longed for a smock, beret, and easel.”
What drives you to create?
“A deep-seated impulse that rises up.”
BONUS ROUND: What was your first job?