- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with John Bielenberg: Director of the Think Wrong Institute
John Bielenberg is one of our modern-day heroes. He is a designer, entrepreneur, and “imaginative advocate for a better world”. His design work has earned him more than 250 awards, including the 2013 American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) Gold Medal for leadership in the design for good movement.
In 2016 he co-wrote Think Wrong, a book that inspires people to conquer the status quo and do work that matters. Today he is the Director of the Think Wrong Institute at the University of Kansas.
We recently confirmed that he’ll be joining our lineup of incredible main stage speakers at In/Visible Talks 2020, and we are so excited to learn from him how we can “Go Beyond”.
Get acquainted with John as he answers some of our questions about his creative life.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“I help people ‘think wrong’ about solving their biggest challenges in the most creative and innovative ways possible.”
How or where do you find inspiration?
“I have no idea. In unexpected places, I think.”
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
“I was encouraged at an early age. My dad is a theatre professor and set designer.”
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
“Starting my Think Wrong design program, Project M, in 2003.”
Who is one of your heroes and why?
“Yvon Chouinard. He’s using his company, Patagonia, to save the planet.”
Bonus Question: What are you reading now?
“On the Future: Prospects for Humanity by Martin Rees.