- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with Tim Belonax: Senior Brand Designer at Pinterest
Tim Belonax helps people understand what Pinterest is—and why it matters to them. In a career that has earned him multiple accolades, he has launched new brands, redesigned existing ones, and created many cool things in between. In addition to his brand design work at Pinterest, Tim is an Adjunct Professor at California College of the Arts and serves on the board for the San Francisco Center for the Book and Designer Fund’s Bridge Guild.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“Long term. We’d be married, but we aren’t into traditional relationship definitions.”
How or where to you find inspiration?
“Everywhere. My go-to spots are often museums and bookstores or travel.”
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
“Redesigning Facebook’s wordmark.”
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
“Probably in my teens, when I realized that one could make a living from drawing and being creative.”
Who is one of your heroes and why?
“Sister Corita Kent. She was a silkscreening nun who taught people about art and design. She was a contemporary of Charles and Ray Eames and Bucky Fuller, but it’s taken longer for her to get her due. When the church became harsher on women’s rights, she left and kept pursuing art.”
BONUS ROUND: What’s on your current playlist?
“Philip Glass, Tennis, Father John Misty, Future Islands, and Explosions in the Sky.”
In January 2018, as a panelist in our stellar speaker lineup, Tim will join the conversation with Heather Day, Brian Singer and Adam Katz about the intersection of design and art. Here are some insights into his creative process. Get your ticket before they run out!