- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with Donna Lamar: Group Creative Director at VICE
Although her very first job was working at an Orange Julius in a mall, Donna Lamar started her actual career as a producer. It was work she loved, as it involved learning how to make things. As she built her résumeé, she realized that the pursuit of creativity takes many forms. One of those forms needed to be the “descriptor creative,” so that’s what she became: a “creative” and erstwhile director.
Her journey has included stints at Wieden+Kennedy/Amsterdam, TBWA/Chiat Day, Amusement Park Entertainment, Disney, Twitter, and Beats by Dre, with clients ranging from Microsoft and Nokia to Gatorade, Nike, and Coca-Cola. Her work was been recognized at The One Show, Cannes, The Clios, and The Andy’s.
Now, as the Group Creative Director at VICE, she’s still learning, and she’s always hoping to expand her vision. She answered five of our questions about her creative process here, and she’ll be sharing more of her insights with us at 2019 In/Visible Talks.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“Physical. I can be in flow as long as I’m active. An enforced due date also helps with my focus.”
How or where to you find inspiration?
“Inspiration comes to me in bits and pieces: overheard conversations, the wind sighing across the sand at the beach, in between the pages of books (many, many books), and through travel.”
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
“Proving that I was up to the challenge of being a ‘creative’ when I started at Chiat.”
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
“I’ve never really give it that much thought, as it has never occurred to me that I wouldn’t be in a creative field.”
What drives you to create?
“The excitement of making something new, and the desire to leave something positive and good in the world.”
BONUS ROUND: Who is one of your heroes?
“Octavia Butler. She believes that God is Change, and that everything you touch you change, and that everything you change, changes you.”