- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Community Spotlight: 7 Questions with Product Designer Jaime Quirarte
Jaime (pronounced “Hai mēh”) Quirarte’s association with In/Visible Talks is one of our favorite success stories. A Product Designer with a background in business administration and entrepreneurship, currently with Pacific Gas & Electric Company, he volunteered at the first conference in 2018. “I made good friends and got great advice,” he says, and the experience inspired him to start Jolgorio de Diseño, a Meetup for Latino creatives and advocates in the Bay Area to meet, share stories, and connect.
Now it’s Jaime’s turn in our Community Spotlight, where we celebrate some of the amazing people we’ve gotten to know through our conferences, salons, and events. Here are his answers to our questions.
What is your relationship to the creative process?
“A constant struggle between hustling and planning for down time and play time.”
How or where do you find inspiration?
“In nature, reading, making cocktails, and talking to people.”
What are you working on right now?
“Keeping the lights up. Literally.”
What is something you learned in the last year that you wish you knew when you started your career?
“To make authenticity the number one goal in a difficult situation, rather than acceptance or approval. Great advice from Brené Brown.”
Who should we be paying attention to right now? Anyone you want to shout out or elevate?
Who was your favorite In/Visible Talks speaker?
What other kinds of programming would you like to see from In/Visible Talks?
“Happy hours for creatives in the Bay Area.”