- After A First Date What To Expect
- best dating guides
- Best Nationality Man To Date
- Bitcoin News
- Crypto News
- Crypto Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips
- dating guide
- Dating Someone From Another Country
- Do Guys Like It When Girls Make The First Move
- Fast Loans
- foreign dating
- Forex Trading
- Guys Who Don't Pay On The First Date
- hookup sites
- How To Find Someone In A Different Country
- How To Find Someone In Another Country
- How To Lower Expectations In A Relationship
- International Long Distance Relationship
- IT Вакансії
- IT Образование
- latin countries
- mail order bride
- mail order brides
- Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License
- Meet The Most Gorgeous Ukrainian Women In The World
- NLP Algorithms
- NLP programming
- NLP software
- Payday Loans
- Romantic Christmas Couples
- Rules Of The Dating Game
- Russia Chat
- Russian Women Looking For American Men
- Salon Recap
- Should A Guy Pay For The First Date
- Singles Suchen
- Sober Homes
- Sober living
- Software development
- Steps To Planning A Wedding
- Successful Interracial Marriages
- top dating websites
- What Latin Country Has The Most Beautiful Woman
- Why Are White Men Attracted To Asian Women
- Финансовые Новости
- Форекс Брокеры
- Форекс обучение
Five Questions with Dia Bondi: Communications Coach
With the fundamental belief that strong storytellers are inherently good leaders, Dia Bondi helps her clients fearlessly raise their voices by cultivating their strengths and weaknesses. When she’s not working with her coaching clients, Dia works as a professional auctioneer with a mission to give women-led nonprofits the right amount of funds to match their bold missions.
An expert at confronting the barrage of emotions that come with public speaking, we sat down with Dia to ask her five questions about her creative process and the lessons she’s learned over the years.
Watch Dia in action on stage at In/Visible Talks 2018:
What is your relationship to the creative process?
My relationship with the creative process is a loving one. My most favorite is the place in the middle where things feel foggy and then BAM! Something emerges if we’re willing to look. Middles are the best worst thing.
How or where to you find inspiration?
My inspiration comes from being in the mess with another person. I’m inspired when a partner challenges our collaboration, gets curious or helps us out of a hole by being courageous enough to go a different direction. Connection is everything.
What was one of your biggest creative challenges?
Making something alone. I can’t hear myself when I’m the only one there.
When did you first realize you needed to be in a creative field?
I didn’t realize I needed to be in a creative field. I woke up and found myself there, thinking all along I was in the business world. As a communications coach, my role is to draw out human connection and demand my clients meet their audiences where they are. That is a creative act we do together.
Favorite digital or nondigital tool?
Nature. I find adulthood can be a crowded place to be – getting outside is a great tool to hear myself again, to be in conversation with what needs to emerge.
BONUS: What are you reading right now?
I’m always reading The Heroine’s Journeyby Maureen Murdock. Always.